* God love the .6 lb I lost on WW this week. God love the author of Skinny Taste and all the new recipes I now have. I am getting closer and closer to those fake nails when I reach my WW "Lifetime Weight."
*God love my friend Nicole from good old MHS. It was great to reconnect with her this week AND she turned me on to Skinny Taste. I suppose it's one thing to have the website and another to USE the recipes on it. So you know...
* God love that Starbucks drive through. You give me material every week, Starbucks. In the drive through this week the man says to me: "That's a nice scarf you have on there." I reply, "Thanks." Then he says, "That's a nice million dollar purse you have there." I say, "The purse is worth more than what's in it (and that is very true my friends)" and he says "Well.... I'm sure they are nice purses." Okay, the latte, Sir.
* God love Dekker, who eats anything inbetween two pieces of bread, including this week avocado and sloppy joe.
* God love my husband, who writes a blog that I am pretty sure most people don't understand.
* God love Mulhalls, who after our little episode, sent me a follow up letter and $20 gift card this week. Whoa, they have now officially gone above and beyond. But I have been wanting a new little planting pot... ...
* And finally, God love Fridays!
On the Journey,