Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nachos



I just ate my delicious nachos for lunch. They were everything I dreamed they would be.

Points? 2 servings (approx 28 chips) baked tortilla chips (4). 1/4 cup fat free cheese (1). 1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack and Colby (3). Total: 8 I am in heaven! I was so thrilled that I took a picture!  Who takes a picture of nachos???

My other superbowl tip? Portion, Portion, Portion. Just remember, you can eat whatever you want-- just not all of it and all the time! Baked chips are excellent, so are Fat Free Pringles, and there is lots of low point popcorn out there. I am going to go for big volume and low points. We'll see how it goes!!
On the Journey.
Stef

2 comments:

  1. At least I'm not the only one who takes pictures of food! Sounds like you're doing great with WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I am making nachos tonight :) Those look YUMMY!! By the way I hope you guys have a blast in Detroit! love ya

    ReplyDelete