A day late and a dollar short but, you know, hang with me. My friend Jenny says she shouldn't blog as a courtesy to Jesus and others when she's in a foul mood, and I might need to take her advice today. So we'll just see how far we get here, k.
1. I am in a foul mood today. I absolutely woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Heaven help me (and Dekker and Josie and Dave). I am so frustrated with absolutely every.single.thing. Not to mention the fact that we have a house-full of toys and Dekker wants to play with the plunger, curtains, dog food and my water bottle.
2. The sweet boy is sick and I feel like I'm getting whatever he has. Which seems to be basically nothing but a stuffy nose. We're doing breathing treatments and nose suctioning, yadadada, but he is crabby-- which creates the perfect storm if you get my drift. He's currently avoiding his afternoon nap as I type.
3. I had a great weekend with my mom and dad in Aurora while Dave worked on the basement. It's great to see them, and they make packing/traveling so worth it. They spoil us both, and it's fun to see how gaga they are over every thing Dekker does.
4. I watched the Oscars with some great friends last night. Not one to see a lot of current movies in the last year (common Netflix streaming-- catch up!) I was a bit lost, but it was really fun and by far the latest I've stayed up in a home other than mine in a long while. I felt like a 20-something for a few hours there. Maybe the lack o sleep has something to do with #1.
5. I'm considering joining Jazzercise. Mostly because I love the class times at the location by my house, which has childcare for $1. My ever tight pants also contribute to #1 :).
Welp, on that happy note, have a good Monday everybody.
On the journey,