1. Stefanie Rowe...is trying not to count how many times I've huffed Afrin this week. It's addictive you know. But it works sooo well on this cold/allergies/misery. (Monday)
2. Stefanie Rowe... has a big break in her day and instead of spending it on paperwork, ran home and took a short nap. So not feeling well. (Tuesday)
3. Stefanie Rowe... Took Dekker to HyVee. Glad I did because those breathing treatments weren't going to help with the double ear infection. (Wednesday)
4. Stefanie Rowe... just ran into Bag N Save to grab lip hair tweezers, face lotion and lip gloss before returning to work. A little powder and I can face the public again.. (Thursday)
5. Stefanie Rowe... praying said purchase at Bag N Save stays 'pending' in the bank account until the paycheck comes through at mid-night. Yikes and Dang it. (Thursday).
And a bonus:
6. Stefanie Rowe... considering the effects of Lanolin on my "Rudolph" nose. Thanks, @ Becky Sallinger for the idea. (Friday)
In all honesty, it was a rough start to this week. On Wednesday Dekker was just a mess and I was, too. I ran him into HyVee after he took a 50 min nap and woke up coughing so hard he was sobbing. I felt so lousy that I wanted to sob, too. The APRN was very nice and patient and diagnosed a double ear infection, which made me feel better in a weird sort of way. Two doses of medicine and he was a new man. I had a busy week in my clinic with rare morning appointments, which created some "gaps" in my day. I usually get all my files up to date when this happens but just couldn't this week. Bummer. Looking ahead I'll have some time next week. Here's to up-to-date paper files by this time next week.
Finally, I think everyone should check out my friend Beth's blog this week.
On the journey,