Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Reading

While I organize my photos from a fantastic girls trip to Denver Monday-Wednesday, I thought to give you all some "reading material".


Here are a few of my favorite blogs:

This blog got me turned on to blogging about life with kids.  Her name is Amanda and her mom happens to be Beth Moore.  Check out her blog here.  Her post about the Bachelor was particularly interesting.

While following Amanda's blog and I found this blog, which is hysterical most days and super thought provoking, particularly regarding adoption.  Check it out here.

I have encouraged you all to read David's sister's blog here.  I love reading about her five kids and her incredible attitude to choose love.

My friend Kara is another example of having a great attitude in spite of very difficult life circumstances.  Check out her blog.

My friend Susan is writing a great blog about the experience of being a new mom and new doctor through the first year of residency.  Check it out here.

Laugh your head off with Jenny's blog here.

My friend (Dr.) Amy Hanson has a great professional website and blog about her passion, older adults and ministry.  I really appreciate all she has to say.  Check it out.  Amy has a new book which was recently released, too.  So cool!

Our friend Cari writes a cool foodie blog.

Her husband Jake has a great blog, too.

I really appreciate all that this woman, a Registered Dietitian, has to say in her nutrition and family blog.  Her post on forbidden foods really got my attention.

Aanna has a fun blog, too!  She is the Children's Pastor at Stonebridge.

Be inspired by my friend Katie's blog.  She is literally counting her blessings.  Her daughter also just got baptized and she has some beautiful pics.

I love to read Beth Moore's ministry blog.

Do you watch Deadliest Catch?  They just aired Captain Phil's "final episode."  The Discovery Channel has a blog, too.

Enjoy the pics that my sweet cousin Melanie takes for her blog.

My friend and former CSF Women's Minister, Jenny, has a fun, weekly blog here.

Welp, this should be more than enough reading material.  If you have a favorite blog that you like to read post it in the comments section for the rest of us!  Did I forget your blog?  It was not on purpose!  Post it in the comments section, too!

On the journey,

Stef

3 comments:

  1. Of course I love your blog,

    And these two blogs about infertility and motherhood:

    http://www.jennepper.com/

    http://julia.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my blog!! And thanks for this cool post - actually for all of your great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and you!

    ReplyDelete