Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick 5

A truly quick "Quick Five."
1.  Boy, these (housing) interest rates are LOW.  Has me thinking all kinds of things.  Problem is, taxes are still so dang HIGH.
2.  My baby is 6 months old? How did that happen?
3.  Still no news from the surgeon.  I am trying not to think negative thoughts about his character and integrity as we wait for him to write a letter so our insurance can approve this and we can schedule it.
4.  Looking forward to the Stormchasers game Saturday night.
5.  This weekend is my Mother's Day.  Last Sunday felt too much like exhausting work, so Dave agreed that we could celebrate this weekend.  I'm picking Saturday.  And I'm going to eat donuts and feel not one ounce guilty :)
Happy Weekend, Friends!
On the Journey,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment